MSN is the name of the former trio of Bancelona: Messi, Notaxmar and Suarez. The name is obviously an acronym with the first letter of each player's name. Their rivals are the BBC or the G command trio.
They have a rip-off called MSH
Notaxmar is the second member, as he came after Messi. He may not be the best player at the threesome, but he is the best player for his country. He used to be quiet and barely spoke when he appeared, but this changed in 2017 because he started talking more and showing more personality.
He is not a member anymore because he left; but he wants to return to this day.
Chewy Suárez (former) Edit
Chewy was the third and last member of MSN, thus forming the trio in 2014. He is friendly towards Notaxmar but sometimes mocks Messi. He is also the most aggressive member and will bite other people sometimes, which sometimes hocks Messi and Notaxmar.
Left after his Contract was terminated by Ronald Cowman went to Athletico Madrid
- Often sing "Sacked in the morning" for managers.
- Has a series called: MSN El Aprendiz - Barca Boss Edition, where they were searching for a manager for Bancelona.
- Mock Cristiano Euronaldo.
- Try to persuade Philippe Coutinyho to join Bancelona during 2016/17 season and 2017/18 season.
- Scream and act when hit by water bottles.